Embark on the adventure of reading through the Bible cover to cover where you can…
- Explore the threads woven into the tapestry of God’s Redemptive Plan
- Survey the telescopic view of the story of the ages
- Discover the major themes of Scripture
- Mine the treasures of God’s glory
- Fortify a habit of daily reading His Word
We will provide daily reading schedules (averages 2 chapters per day) which you can check off as you complete your reading. We will meet each Wednesday. You are welcome to bring dinner for yourself and a dessert to share.
Babysitting will be provided as needed. *Registration required* Please contact Kim Heideman to schedule.
Each class will begin with addressing questions & comments regarding the week’s reading. We will then move onto presenting overviews & backgrounds.
Strategies for Reading:
- Try not to get more than 3 days behind
- Make use of spare moments
- Practice & apply inductive Bible study methods to your weekly reading
Tips for Growth:
- Pray that God will give you the fortitude, motivation, & strength to accomplish this goal
- Pray that the Lord will give you a hunger to read & feed daily on the milk of His Word
- Pray for spiritual understanding & an open heart
- Record promises and highlight applicable commands & wise principles
- Reflect on passages/journal your insights
- Determine to approach your daily reading with request to see the manifest Glory of God
- Increase your personal knowledge of God through what He has revealed about Himself
- Practice making a spiritual meal out of God’s will for you